Monday 3 February 2014

Where to relax in Rome

A little pampering goes a long way I believe, and when you need a little bit of 'me' time in Rome, where do you turn?

When I am in need of a little spiritual (and emotional!) boost, there are places in the Eternal City I will always turn to.

Noi Salon
Piazza del Popolo 3
Tel. +39 06 3600 6284
noisalon@alice.it


















I discovered Noi back in May 2013 when my I took my Mum there for a blowdry surprise when she came to visit. I did some research on English speaking, modern salons in Rome, and Noi came up time and time again. Owned by brothers Massimo and Giuseppe, Noi offers modern, luxurious stylings in the centre of Rome. Joined by Rick from California, the team are attentive, skilled and a pleasure to visit. I went for my own re-style last week; I wanted a trim, roots done and my ombre re-done. I was there for 3 hours over lunch and loved every second. Every single stylist makes the effort to talk to you, check up on you and make sure you are happy. The reception staff are welcoming, polite and charming. Price wise, this place is beyond reasonable. If you live in Rome or are just visting and need some hair attaention, VISIT NOI! You will not be disappointed!

Acanto Day Spa
Piazza Rondanini 30
Tel: (+39) 06 68136602
(+39) 06 68300664
info@acantospa.it


















I first visited Acanto last year after I moved to Rome; tired, stressed and a little overwhelmed, I booked into Acanto for a traditional hammam treatment to soothe my senses. Located close to the Pantheon, Acanto is worth visiting purely for the venue alone. Located inside a beautiful, ancient palace, you could convince yourself you have stepped back into a Roman bath from another century. The tranquility of Acanto is second to none; candle light and aromatherapy scents attack the senses in all the right way. The staff are professional and speak good English, and a wide range of well-priced treatments are on offer.

Ciao for now!

Nina x

2 comments: