Wednesday 20 February 2013

Where else but Rome?

Yes, it's a well known fact I love Rome...all of Italy in fact, but this year, I would like to travel to some other places and see more of the world. 

I knew 2013 would be a big year for me; not only do I turn 30, but I am relocating my life 1000 miles! My roads do indeed lead to Rome, but here's my wish list of other places to visit this year.

Panarea
Yes, technically still in Italy, Panarea is a beautiful island North of Sicily. It's everything I could want; aqua sea, white sands and peace and quiet. It's also pretty cheap and I'm hoping for a few nights there in late Spring/early Summer. 




Mexico
Why? It looks stunning and I can eat all the authentic Mexican food I want! I have only heard good feedback about Mexico; a friend of mine goes there every year and it looks like a great holiday!



Lazise
OK, yes, again this is Italy, but this holiday was booked before the 'big move' was! I will be spending a week here with my parents, brother, his girlfriend and the boy to celebrate my 30th in July. I'll be honest and say this wasn't a birthday I was looking forward to, but now I am actually really excited! 


And finally, the States...
I'm not really sure where but I think the US of A deserves another visit. I have done Florida and NYC, and I would certainly go back to NYC but there are so may places that I would like to see in the States. Driving Route 66 in a Mustang has been a dream of mine for years, so maybe that could become a reality!

Now, where did I put those holiday brochures!

Ciao for now,

Nina x

2 comments: