Friday 1 March 2013

Life in numbers...on the countdown to Rome!

Life is all about numbers, and often, numbers with little positive outcome - like my current Monday to Friday alarm clock, set at 6.30am!

The plans to relocate to Rome are really coming along nicely. The house is under offer and I have handed in my notice at work! SCARY! But I am really excited now, and looking at what the next 8 or so weeks have in store for me...



46 days until I get in the car and drive to Rome
26 days left in the office (not including weekends!)
6 weeks, roughly the length of time taken to get the paperwork done on the house
17 hours in total to drive from my house to my apartment in Rome
2 cats will be in the car with us
1, 182 miles covered
4 countries driven through
1 English girl and 1 Italian guy in 1 Mini Cooper

So excited about this and I can't wait!

Ciao for now,

Nina x

No comments:

Post a Comment